ECO NEEM OIL ORGANIC INSECTICIDE
Eco-neem oil is a registered organic insecticide for the control of a broad range of chewing and sucking insects, such as:
- Curl grubs
- Grasshoppers (wingless)
- Lawn armyworm
- Citrus leafminer
- Fungus gnats in soil
The overseas registration includes over 200 pest insects.
WHAT IS IT MADE FROM?
This organic insecticide is produced from extracts of the neem tree (Azadirachtin A & B). It is mixed with other plant oils to enhance it’s stability and shelf-life.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Eco-neem works in multiple ways with the two main important action being:
- Suppression of insect appetite (they starve to death) and
- Restricting growth
Plant damage stops as soon as the insect ingests eco-neem oil. This is due to the two main attributes that will affect the insect. However, the insect death may take several days depending on their size and type.
- The organic insecticide controls a very broad range of chewing and sucking insects
- Stabilised neem extract with a 2 year shelf-life from Date of Manufacture
- Very concentrated and used at low rates (2-3ml/L for most pests)
- Eco neem oil is safe for beneficial insects including bees
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic)
KEEP IN MIND
Eco neem oil organic insecticide is currently approved in Australia for use on ornamental plants only. However overseas it is approved for use on edible plants, with no withholding period i.e. New Zealand, Europe, UK, Japan and USA.
We suggest you check out Beekeeper by Amgrow. This product encourages more bees into your garden.
If you would like to have further information regarding the range of products available at our store, our friendly staff would love to assist you with it.