ECO-SEAWEED (Avail: 100ml & 600ml)
Eco-Seaweed is a Registered Organic seaweed extract that’s 100% soluble. The eco-seaweed stimulates a range of beneficial actions including: reduced transplant shock, improved health and vigor, reduced incidence of disease, improved drought tolerance and more. So concentrated you only need a teaspoon in a 9 liter watering can! Dont forget to check out the full range that is available through OCP.
- contains over 60 vital nutrients including 12% potassium
- 100% seaweed extract
- no nasty preservatives
- stimulates strong healthy plant growth
- encourages root development and minimises transplant shock
- enhances plants ability to cope with various stresses including drought, salty soils and the cold
- extremely concentrated (100gm will treat 1,000 square metres)
- powdered format makes it light and compact
- 100% soluble – no clogging of spray heads or watering can rosettes
- apply as a foliage spray or water into the soil
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic)
- excellent when partnered with eco-aminogro
“100% seaweed extract containing Ascophyllum nodosum – the most researched seaweed in the world”
Click below to download the Safety Data Sheet (formerly MSDS):
Why organic –
Organic gardening has become very popular in recent years and the trend over reason years certainly tells us this is so. But have you ever stopped to wonder what truly are the benefits of ‘gardening organically’?
Here’s just a few by Organic Crop Protectants.
Healthier Plants –
One core feature of organic gardening is a focus on soil health, this is crucial. Soil contains an incredibly complex mix of microbes (bacteria and fungi) and mesofauna (like worms and predatory mites). These microbes all play important roles in recycling nutrients and keeping plants healthy.
Better Fruit & Veggies –
Growing your own fruit and veggies organically means you instantly don’t have to worry about chemical residues, this excitingly is just the beginning of the benefits. The use of organic fertilisers means plants are given a complete food source. This contains a range of macro and micro nutrients not found in synthetic fertilisers.
save the bees & Ladybeetles –
Our environment is made up of a wonderful mix of diverse and interesting insects. A few of these are bad guys which attack our plants but the vast bulk of them are good guys, like bees and ladybeetles.
LImit your chemical exposure –
Our bodies are continually exposed to hundreds of different chemicals on a regular basis via pollution; the products we use, the food we eat and the buildings we live and work in. Safety testing is done in laboratories with regulatory bodies determining minimum “safe” levels of exposure.