Brunnings Bug Kill Spray is an easy to use RTU trigger spray pack that controls most common insects on flowers, shrubs and trees in the home garden.
- Kills 2 ways – Systemically and on contact.
- Controls aphids, azalea lace bugs, silverleaf whitefly, thrips, longtailed mealybug, hibiscus flower beetle, harlequin bug, bronze orange bug Fullers rose weevil, psyllids & soft scale on ornamentals, roses and various fruit trees and vegetables.
- Systemic action absorbed through foliage and moves throughout the plant to control insect pests.
- Low toxic to beneficial insects such as ladybirds.
- Same formulation as used by professional growers.
How to apply
Spray foliage thoroughly when insects are first seen or if insects re-appear. Spray underneath the leaves to kill pests which may be hiding out of sight. For hibiscus flower beetle, spray buds and flowers as needed. For long tailed mealy bug apply 3 sprays, 2 weeks apart. For psyllids, spray at first sign and then a week later. For soft scales, spray late in spring or when small scale are first seen. Apply 3 sprays, 2 weeks apart. For best results spray in the morning when there is little or no wind and little direct heat from the sun. Avoid spraying blooms or flowers in full sun as slight petal marking may occur.
– Spray if bees are feeding on flowering plants.