Yates Possum Repellent Spray is an effective spray, when applied to plant foliage, deters possums from feeding on your precious plants.
- Contains a special combination of ingredients that help reduce possums browsing on plants.
- Lasts for up to 7 days or more with regular re-treatment.
- Can be used on ornamental and edible plants and has only a 1 day withholding period.
- The formulation was developed by Professor Lynne Selwood and is protected by a patent granted to the University of Melbourne.
- Yates? Possum Repellent Spray helps protect your precious plants by deterring possums from browsing on sprayed plants.
Since the susceptibility of different plants varieties can vary it is recommended to test the product on a small number of plants first in order to assess the level of plant safety.
- Piperonyl Butoxide
- Paraffin Oil
- The patented formulation contains ingredients which repel possums and help reduce feeding damage.