GB Builders Cement is a multi-purpose blended cement. It is ideal for use in concrete, mortar, render and grouts.
Since the cement is intensively milled, it provides excellent strength. The cement contains 25% fly ash (from coal power stations) to enhance work-ability and pumping.
Furthermore, it also has improved resistance to shrinkage and sulphate as well as chloride attacks and alkali-silica reactions.
It complies with the requirements of Australian Standard (AS3972), Portland and Blended Cement for Type GB (General Blended) Cement.
You will be able to find our comprehensive range of easy mix products here at Hendra Hardware. Place an order of our GB Builders Cement 20kg on our website and we can then coordinate with you on pick up or delivery out to site. (Local delivery only)
- Additional fly ash content for an extended setting time
- Enhanced work-ability and pump-ability
- Improved shrinkage resistance
- Complies with (AS3972) can be blended with blast furnace slag to comply with (AS3582.2)
- Please refer to the technical data sheet link below
Some other similar products you might be interested in, please check out EasyMix GP General Purpose Cement 20kg
If you would like to have further information regarding the range of products available at our store, our friendly staff would love to assist you with it.