SELLEYS LIQUID NAILS MIRROR–METAL–GLASS is a premium grade, high strength construction adhesive that has non-corrosive properties when being used on mirrors. Most other construction adhesives do not have this capability and will de-silver the mirror.
Mirror Metal Glass is heat and steam resistant which is important when fixing mirrors to walls in Bathrooms.
- For fixing mirrors to walls as it will not discolour mirrors.
- Has excellent adhesion with strong vertical hold.
- Heat and steam resistant.
- The only task specific construction adhesive on the market for mirrors, metal and glass.
- High temperature and UV resistance 60C to +150C, so it can be used inside and outside the home.
- Does not slump, so it is good for gap filling uneven surfaces.
- Non corrosive.
- Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon.
- 310g Cartridge