Introducing the NEW Talon Ant Killer Gel the first ant product on the market in a gel format that can be applied both horizontally and vertically.
Ants are immediately attracted to the gel, which is then transferred (by the ants) to the brood and queen of the nest, ensuring effective ongoing control.
- Kills the queen and destroys ants in the nest
- Clear, non-staining, odourless gel
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Low toxicity to user
- 5g syringe
Where can this product be used?
- Place Talon Ant Killer Gel in the kitchen where ants are trailing
- Around window sills
- Where ants enter the property
- Bathrooms are another key foraging place for ants
- Pavements and decking areas
- In gardens
- Cracks & crevices
- Ready to use bait and should not be diluted or mixed with other products or solvents
- Eliminate all alternative food sources
- Place bait where it won’t be disturbed or contaminated by cleaning or work activities
- For outside use, place spots in protected cracks and crevices
- To achieve the best result, additional bait placements should be provided if initial bait placements are consumed within a day or two
- Talon Ant Killer Gel will remain attractive to ants for at least 14 days
- Exposure to direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold and water may reduce the length of bait effectiveness
- Baits remaining for more than 14 days may need replacing
- DO NOT place in exposed areas accessible to children, pets and other animals
- DO NOT allow to contact food, pet food or their water
- Talon is a registered pesticide. Read the detailed instructions on package label carefully before use. NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRAY TO THE LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED. Any information on this website is provided for advice only and should not be taken as complete directions for use. ALWAYS READ LABEL CAREFULLY.
- Wash hands after use