Seasol seaweed concentrate is a complete garden health treatment.
Features and Benefits:
- Stimulates strong root growth and beneficial soil micro-organisms.
- Promotes vigorous flowering and fruiting and overall garden health.
- Helps plants cope with all kinds of stress, such as heat, drought and frost.
- Gives plants better resistance to sucking insects and fungal attack.
- Safe to use on all plants including natives at any time.
- Improves seed germination rates and reduces transplant shock.
- Helps to increase nutrient uptake, so when fertilisers are applied they are much more effective.
How it works:
Throughout history Seaweed and its effect on plant growth has been well documented. Seasol seaweed concentrate is a complete garden health treatment that contains plant nutrients, trace elements, alginic acids and other bioactive compounds. Seasol promotes healthy roots, encourages beneficial soil micro-organisms, stimulate flowering and fruiting and help plants to cope with stresses like heat, drought and frost and pest and disease attack.
Seasol is derived from a blend of the finest brown kelps from around the world – King Island Bull Kelp (Durvillaea potatorum) and Knotted Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) from the North Atlantic Ocean. These are not harvested from living stands, but sustainably sourced from storm-cast material collected from remote Southern Ocean shores of Tasmania and parts of the North Atlantic. Bull Kelp is the major species used to make Seasol as it grows in the pristine oceans around King Island and the west coast of Tasmania ? free from any pollution or contamination; it provides the strongest stimulation for plant growth. Knotted Kelp grows in shallow intertidal waters. When it is harvested, care is taken not to remove the whole plant ? the base is left intact so that the kelp re-grows. In effect, the kelp is harvested by ‘pruning’.
The processing plant used to extract Seasol liquid concentrate is the only one of its type in the world. The manufacturing process is also unique and maximizes the extraction of the seaweeds essential compounds.
How to use it:
Apply to the foliage and soil around plants.