Guardsman Leather Clean & Condition gently, yet thoroughly removes surface oil and grime to keep your leather looking its best. It also contains a conditioner which will help give your leather a soft and supple feel.
Fine leather is soft and luxurious, making it an ideal choice for furniture. With the right care, leather improves with age, providing many years of enjoyable use.
It is made exclusively for guardsman in Italy by Fenice, a world leather in leather finishes.
- Finished Leather
- Aniline Leather
- The leather cleaner/conditioner maintains the original feel of leather and vinyl.
- It leaves no residue which can harm leather’s flexibility.?
- A specially formulated water based cleaner/conditioner.
- It contains no dulling waxes, oils or additives.
- Shake the bottle well
- Test in a hidden area to ensure you are satisfied with the results.
- Spray leather Clean & Condition onto a moist clean cloth.
- Apply to leather and clean using light pressure in a circular motion.
- Lastly, wipe off the excess and allow it to dry.
- For best results and long lasting beauty, it is recommended you use this product bi-monthly.
This product is not intended for use on suede or nubuck.
If you do have suede or nubuck, we suggest Guardsman Fabric Protector.
- Please make sure you avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Also wash your hands thoroughly after use.
- It is important to ensure adequate ventilation after use.
- Lastly, avoid prolonged breathing of vapour.
Click here for your Safety Data Sheet information