Introducing the original Wooden Clothes Airer. This fantastic versatile clothes Airer is perfect for indoor and outdoor use (with good weather – do not leave in rain) The product is produced by a disability organisation, providing jobs for young Australians. The Wooden clothes airer is perfect for larger heavier items like rugs, and towels. Another fantastic attribute to this airer is that its easily moveable and easy to store.
- 12 Rails
- High Quality Sturdy construction
- DIY Assembly
- Folds away for Ease of Storage
- Plastic Coated Dowels
- Built to Last
- Dimensions of each Rail :
- Length – 880mm
- Thickness – 16mm
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRES USE OF HAMMER! Please follow the instructions shown in the video for easy assembly! Consider seeking help if you are not comfortable with hammering in the nails.
- We don’t deliver the Airer to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers. Please make sure that the address provided is correct.
- We put signature on delivery for large parcels. Please specify if you want the parcel to be left at the door by the courier service.
We recommend using a small style hammer. We have found customers who use a normal weighted hammer tend to split the timber. This amazing little (ladies hammer *as they call it*), certainly is a recommended tool.
For extra strength a basic PVA glue (which we have provided on our product page), is recommended to use. Apply within the groves before inserting the dowel lengths.
Please follow the instructions provided in the following video for ease of assembly: