Modular Multi-Hang Vertical Garden Kit
Modular Vertical Garden Kit by WallGarden Australia has revolutionised the way we see garden beds. Captivating designs now can be a possibility thanks for the patented design and concept achieved by WallGarden Australia.
When we think of garden beds, we instantly think, do i have the space? Now whether you have a courtyard, a balcony, or a blank wall that could be beautified, the Wall Garden multi-hang vertical garden kit is a fantastic solution or.
WallGarden Turns A Wall Into A Garden
WallGarden brings the amazing vertical garden to the home. With the simplest DIY installation, you can turn any wall, fence or vertical space into a living, growing green wall or vertical edible garden!
There’s an excellent spot for any type of vertical garden in any home, whether you’ve got acres of space or just a balcony in your high rise apartment. WallGarden allows you to grow a garden where you didn’t think you could!
Green walls, edible wall gardens & vertical gardens have never been easier with WallGarden!
Why Is WallGarden Better?
- Easier to Install – There’s no complicated clips that cost a ‘arm and a leg’. WallGarden installation is simple, utilising everyday supplies from your local hardware, a screwdriver & a drill. And you have a green wall!
- Better Plant Growth – The WallGarden kit doesn’t use bags which can cause odour & reduce plant life. In this vertical garden system, plants grow upward, the natural way, so they grow fuller & healthier for longer.
- Inexpensive – costing less than half the price of similar vertical garden & other green wall systems, WallGarden is easier ‘$$$’ on the back pocket.
- Natural & Better Plant Growth – More potting mix per plant in our vertical garden products. More room for root growth and greater water retention! [Capacity WallGarden 16.3 litres, Multi-Hang 4.7 litres.]
Below is a simple set by set DIY installation and of course with every install can have variations, so this is just a basic simple installation method to follow.
- Use treated wood (or paint) approximate 20mm thick and from 38 to 66mm wide.
- Use appropriate fixtures to securely fix wood upright to a load bearing wall
- Attach wall garden kit to uprights using 8 gauge screws, position using keyholes on each unit.
- Position modules at least 20mm apart increase for taller plant varieties.
- Bury root ball in wall garden module using high nutrient potting mix as you would normally.
- Move completed module into place.
For further assistance, we have a planning guide attached for the modular system