Easy Mix Paver Bedding & Screeding Sand is a double washed and 0.4-1.3mm coarse sand designed for bedding of pavers. It is also used for mixing with cement to make an under-tile floor screed.
BEDDING OF PAVERS
Similar sized coarse sand particles move under pressure to allow you to move or reposition pavers during placement with ease. It is washed to remove impurities such as clay and silt, and then kiln-dried to eliminate mould and organic matter, ensuring a clean, dust-free product.
UNDER TILE SCREEDS
The 0.4-1.3mm grading of the sand is ideal for creating cement screeds that are strong and crack resistant.
- You can simply mix the sand with cement at the ratio of 4 parts sand to one part cement.
- Then you can add water, mix and then place.
You will be able to find our comprehensive range of easy mix products here at Hendra Hardware. Place an order of our Paver Bedding & Screeding Sand 20kg on our website and we can then coordinate with you on pick up or delivery out to site. (Local delivery only)
- Intensively washed and sieved to remove clay and fine particles
- Kiln-dried for quick, clean and clump-free placement
- Factory processed and sized to minimise shrinkage cracking in cement screeds
- Ideal for drainage and filtering applications
- Paver bedding
- For making under-tile floor screeds
- Bedding of pavers | 3 bags cover 1m at a depth of 40mm
- Under tile screed | 3 bags of sand + 1 bag of cement = 1m at a depth of 30mm
Some other similar products you might be interested in, please check out Easy Mix’s Paver Bond Polymeric Sand. A blend of kiln-dried fine sand and a gelling agent formulated to create a cohesive joint between pavers
If you would like to have further information regarding the range of products available at our store, our friendly staff would love to assist you with it.