Paver Bond Polymeric Sand is a blend of kiln-dried fine sand and a gelling agent formulated to create a cohesive joint between pavers. The kiln-dried sand flows freely to deeply penetrate and fill the void between pavers. Once activated with water, the gelling agent causes the sand to clump together which makes it more difficult for ants to burrow and for weeds to take root.
You will be able to find our comprehensive range of easy mix products here at Hendra Hardware. Place an order of our Paver Bond Polymeric Sand 20kg on our website and we can then coordinate with you on pick up or delivery out to site. (Local delivery only)
- Kiln-dried sand flows freely to deeply penetrate and fill the void between pavers
- Gelling agent improves resistance against ingress of ants and weeds into joints
- Ideal for joints up to 4mm in width
- Areas with high traffic movement
- Areas prone to high wind
- Pool surrounds and other landscaping projects
- 1 bag (20kg) = approx 3.5m of pavers (at 4mm gap width).
Other similar products you might be interested in, please check out Paver Bedding & Screeding Sand. A double washed and graded coarse sand. The coarse sand particles are forgiving and allow you to move or reposition pavers during placement with ease.
If you would like to have further information regarding the range of products available at our store, our friendly staff would love to assist you with it.